Harwich, Massachusetts

GeoArm is a joke. They're a bunch of guys working out a garage pretending to offer professional alarm monitoring services. There "technician" Ralph is unprofessional and crude. Don't fall for their online scam for cheap alarm monitoring. I've reported them to the FTC for fraud.

Had an Experience with GeoArm Security Services?

Comments

I have used GeoArm at three separate residences: GE NX-8, Honeywell Lynx and recently the Honeywell Lyric.Over 5 years the technicians have always been top notch.

The company sells to DIYer's.

They go out of their way to accomodate individuals who do not have any experience putting a security system together.Nevertheless, someone doing business with GeoArm will need to understand that they will need to do some work.

If someone is not wanting to do any work, they should go to a local full service security company.

THESE GUYS HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB FOR US IN INDIANA FROM FLORDIA AND WE HAVE A LOT OF STORES THEY MONITOR SO FOR THEM TO HAVE IT OUT OF A GARAGE IS HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #867480

"They're a bunch of guys working out a garage pretending to offer professional alarm monitoring services."

How do you know this ??? This concerns me as i recently signed on.....